Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dinos and cows, of course.



So I am getting ready to dive back into Miranda Mercury, as well as doing some prep work for this Joker story, and took some time to do a couple of sketches...

The first one ... well, I don't recall ever actually drawing a dinosaur, except for maybe in a couple of Batman samples.  You know, the T-Rex he keeps in the Batcave?  Yeah, I think that may be the only time I've ever drawn one ... at least since third grade, that is.

The second drawing is a quick sketch I did for a five-year-old boy named Dennis, who lives in Kenya.  We've had the opportunity to help sponsor him through WorldVision, and in his last letter, he mentioned that he likes cows, so ... there you go!


1 comment:

  1. Wish we could see Dennis's face when he gets that picture of the cow. He is going to love it. Sponsoring a World vision child has been a great experience.

    ReplyDelete